- Perception and bioactivity.
- Chemical characterization of flavours and off-flavours.
- New developments in the analysis of flavours.
- Sensory characterization.
- Physiology, psychology and consumer preferences.
- Application of Flavours in Foods and Beverages.
- Flavour Biotechnology (bioflavours).
- Technological Aspects: masking, controlled delivery, stability, encapsulation, bioseparations.
- Computational Chemistry and Modeling of Flavours and fragrances.
Abstracts related to the above subject areas will be considered for oral and poster presentations.